Simple Rules of Blackjack
- Blackjack generally uses 1-8 decks. The dealer deals each player two cards, face up; and deals himself two cards, one face up and one face down. Kings, queens, jacks and 10s all count as 10 points. The ace can be counted as either 1 or 11, it is up to the player to decide. All remaining 2 to 9 cards are at their original face value.
- If the player’s first two cards are an ace and a 10, he has a Blackjack; at this point, if the dealer doesn’t have a blackjack, the player can win 1.5 times the stake (2 to 3).
- Players without blackjack can continue to take cards so that the total is as close as possible to but not exceeding 21; if it exceeds 21, the player “Busts” and loses the bet.
- If the dealer’s total is equal to or less than 16 points, he must hit; if the dealer’s total is equal to or more than 17 points, he must stand. If you want to know more about other games, welcome to pnxbet casino to learn more about it.
- HIT : Take another card
- STAND : no more cards
- SPLIT: The player makes another wager equal to the original wager and divides the first two cards into two separate decks. The two cards must have the same rank (i.e. a pair of eights, a pair of kings, and a pair of queens). After being split into two decks, an ace and a 10 only count as a 21, not a blackjack.
- DOUBLE: After getting the first two cards, the player can make another bet equal to the original bet (if the player thinks it is less, the player can double it), and then can only take one more card. If you have a blackjack, you are not allowed to double bet.
- INSURANCE : If the dealer’s face-up card is an ace, the player can buy insurance, which is an additional bet equal to half of the original bet. If the player is sure that the dealer’s next card is a 10, they can buy insurance. If the dealer does have a blackjack, the player will win x2 the insurance bet; if the dealer has no blackjack, the player will lose the insurance bet and the game will continue as normal. Blackjack is greater than any other hand with a total of 21.
Using blackjack as an example to compare the difference between online casinos and actual casinos
- Online casinos have bonuses, but real casinos don’t
- Online casino is not limited by time and space
- Online casinos have private tables and public tables, you can play one person with one hand or multiple hands, without being affected by other people, while actual casinos generally only have public tables
- Online casino bets are usually minimum $1 (individual casinos are only $0.1), while real casino minimum bets are usually more than $10
What is the best way to deposit or withdraw money from a casino?
I personally use electronic money to deposit and withdraw without charging any fees, and the account is received within 24 hours, which is more convenient.
You can also use a credit card. When withdrawing money, you can remit it to your own account by check or wire transfer, ach, etc., which takes a few days longer than electronic money.
How to Steal Bonuses from Casinos
People who open an account in an online casino for the first time often have a good promotion, usually 100 for 100.
A simple mathematical algorithm. Take blackjack card as an example, every time you bet $1 and play 1000 hands, according to the average probability, if you lose $10, the casino will give you $100, plus you deposit 100, you can raise 190, and the profit is 90 USD, return 90%.
- It is absolutely feasible in theory. The following points must be paid attention to: It is very important to choose a reputable casino, otherwise even if you make money, you will not be able to take it away.
- Make use of minimum bets as much as possible.
- After reaching the wager requirement required by the casino, withdraw money immediately. You need to know that the more you play, the more you lose.
- Play according to the strategy card.
- Change casinos, and then play according to the above strategy. This is how I played 300 to 2000 in the first month.
What players should pay attention to before playing casino games
In general casinos, one family, one IP, one address, and one phone number can only have one account. Otherwise, it will be troublesome to withdraw money in the future. I personally plan to play these good casinos in the name of my lover after I move in the future.
Read the promotion terms and conditions
Most casinos are not allowed to play roullete, craps, sicbo and bacarrat games before the Wager requirement is met. To be on the safe side, even if the Wager requirement is met, you will not play. If you really want to play, wait until the next deposit. Read the terms carefully and pay attention to what the wager requirement is and whether the bonus is cashable or noncashable.
You can learn about the time and procedure of withdrawal, and be aware of it. Some casinos require you to provide information such as driver’s license or utility bill and double-sided copies of credit cards. I personally scanned and saved these information. Just send an email.
There are many casino software that can check how much you have bet. Usually, you can check it in the comp points in the cashier section. I usually write down this number before playing. After playing, I can compare it to know whether it has reached the wager. Requirement. In addition, this comp point can also be converted into chips. Generally, if you press $1000, you can get $1.
To be safe before cashing out, ask the support representative, because some casinos will cash out if you do not meet the wager requirement, they may cancel your profits, count you as bonus abuser, and even return the principal to you After that, close your account.