Roulette is not played with cards or dice like other casino games, but is played on a circular roulette wheel. What skills can we use to increase our chances of winning in this way of playing? Let’s have a look!
Roulette disparity rate
Roulette game also known as Russian Roulette
Russian roulette is a relatively special but common casino game, why is it special? Because it is not played with cards or dice like other casino games, but with a circular roulette wheel. The dealer spins the beads next to the roulette wheel, and the last number on which the bead lands is the winning number.
Numbers on Roulette
There will be 37 numbers on the wheel, the numbers are randomly distributed, and each number will have a background of three different colors of black, red and green. The number 0 is green, the other numbers are spaced with a red or black background.
There are many ways to bet on roulette, such as choosing a color, or choosing a number. Since the roulette wheel has 37 numbers, the odds of winning are very low if you guess only one number, so many players prefer to bet on multiple numbers at one time. Like pnxbet2.com log in, it offers a variety of interesting Roulette games and good rates.
Which odds are best for Roulette betting?
Roulette game betting with different odds
The betting area of the roulette wheel is divided into two types: the outer periphery and the inner periphery. Before the croupier starts rolling, players have to choose how they want to bet and how much they want to bet. The roulette wheel will have different odds according to different betting methods. The detailed analysis is as follows:
- Color: You can choose to bet red or black, and the odds of winning are 1:1.
- Odd and even numbers: You can choose whether you want to bet on odd or even numbers. If you win, the odds are 1:1.
- Size: You can choose to bet a small number or a large number, 1~18 is small, 19~36 is big, and the odds of winning are 1:1.
- 12 Number combination: Divide the 36 numbers into three areas: front, middle and back. 1~12 is the front area, 13~24 is the middle area, and 25~36 is the back area. The odds of winning are 1:2.
- Straight line: The straight line here refers to the arrangement of numbers in the betting area, 1, 4, 7, 10… is the first line; 2, 5, 8, 11… is the second line; 3, 6, 9, 12 … is the third row, and the odds of winning are 1:2.
- Single Number: Refers to betting on a number, and the odds of winning are 1:35.
- Two numbers: Refers to betting on two numbers, the odds of winning are 1:17.
- Three numbers: Refers to betting on the line of three numbers and the outer betting area. The odds of winning are 1:11.
- Four numbers: Refers to betting on the junction between the four numbers, and the odds of winning are 1:8.
- Five numbers: Currently only applicable to American roulette, here is mainly to introduce European roulette, not to introduce American style.
- Six numbers: Refers to betting on the junction of the betting area on the outer betting area of two rows of horizontal numbers. The odds of winning are 1:5.
The above are the rules of roulette, various betting methods and their odds. From the above, we can see that the easier the betting method to win the lottery, the lower the odds, but it is also more suitable for beginners who have just played roulette; Numbers or two numbers are extremely low-probability methods, you need to find yourself lucky enough, or a roulette veteran will be more suitable.